Like all Nilfisk high-pressure washers, the MC 2C platform was engineered to provide exemplary pressure-washing results – but there’s always room for improvement, so they have increased the machines’ cleaning effectiveness and efficiency through the primary point of contact: the pump.
The MC 2C line comprises models designed for routine semi-professional use mainly by tradesmen, on small construction sites, agriculture or small contract cleaners.
The Base Unit has 120bar pressure, and a 520l/h of water flow.
The Hose & Reel version has a slightly higher pressure at 140bar, and also a higher water flow of 610l/h
The compact cold water line combines high-performance levels for increased cleaning efficiency, ergonomics and durability for superior everyday cleaning.
- Powerful detergent application with universal foam sprayer – easy to use
- 4-in-1 nozzle ensures easy to change between nozzles – always the right nozzle for almost all cleaning tasks and applications
- New hose-reel guide for an easy, one-handed rollup and protected hose storage
- Easier water-flow regulation for a quick adjustment according to the cleaning tasks
- Ergo 2000 spray gun and ergonomic accessory concept improve handling and reduce strain
- Easy transport and storage (wheels, telescopic handle, lifting bar)
- High-quality alloy pump head and automatic start/stop for a high wear resistance